- Stone Texture: Slate
- Color: Yellow, white, gray
- Dimension: Dia150~450mm(6~18inch)
- Thickness: 20~35MM (4/5~ 1 2/5 inch)
- Finish: Bottom Sawn Cut, 5 sides Natural split.
- Regular Package: Wooden crate (Need fumigation) or Plywood boxes.
- Package Quantity: Flats 10 sqm or 15 sqm per crate. (107.6 SF or 161.4 SF per crate) Corner (25LM or 30LM per crate.)
- Flats Weight: 600~650 kg per crate.
- Corner Weight: 500~550 kg per crate.
Natural slate stone is a very versatile material, especially when it comes to walling. depth and interest to both indoor and outdoor spaces. Marry the rugged stone with the clean lines of contemporary architecture to create an organic finish. Integrate stone into the garden and layer with plants, or use it to provide privacy whilst remaining aesthetically pleasing. Whatever your motivation, natural stone walling can add value to your design, whether it involves external cladding, an internal feature or a fireplace.